Hullos are short instant messages you can send to your friends and family, for free! It's like leaving someone a voicemail, but without the initial phone call.
The recipient doesn't need to be a HulloMail user, although it would be great if they were! You only need someone's email address in order to send a Hullo message.
To send a Hullo on iPhone
1. Click the microphone in the bottom right hand corner of the app
2. Select the contact you would like to send the Hullo to by clicking the '+' icon
3. Record your Hullo and play it back to make sure its OK
4. Click send to deliver your Hullo.
To send a Hullo on Android
1. Click the microphone icon in the top menu bar.
2. Click and type to find the contact you want to send the Hullo to.
3. Record your Hullo and play it back to make sure its OK.
4. Click send to deliver you Hullo.
Your mobile operator may charge you for sending Hullos if you exceed you monthly data allowance, or if you are roaming.