Reactivate HulloMail

I stopped receiving phone calls o my Verizon iPhone 12. Callers received a message that my voicemail was not set up. I deactivated HulloMail, which did nothing, so I called Verizon. I am now receiving calls and messages are going to Verizon voicemail. 1). How do I reactivate HulloMail? 2). How would I deactivate HulloMail?

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for contacting support.

As each carrier has their own specific codes to activate/deactivate, please ensure you have the correct carrier set on your account by doing the following:
1. Open the HulloMail app

2. Go to Menu > Account > Phone

3. Make sure your network carrier is correctly set

4.1. If on iPhone, go to your Contacts app and look for contacts 'HulloMail Activate'/'HulloMail Deactivate' - Call the codes inside depending on whether you want to divert to HulloMail Voicemail or your Network Carrier Voicemail

4.2. If on Android, go to Menu > Account > Voicemail activation - Tap 'Activate voicemail'/'Deactivate voicemail' depending on whether you want to divert to HulloMail Voicemail or your Network Carrier Voicemail

* If step 4 fails, please try turning off WiFi Calling and then try step 4 again.

If you're still having trouble, please contact us via email at contactus@thumbtel.com with your account phone number and we'll further investigate.

Kind regards,

Thumbtel Support

Login or Signup to post a comment
© 2023 thumbtel ltd. Registered company No.06504172. All rights reserved.